Shared Decision Making (SDM)
WILLIAMSVILLE SOUTH HIGH SCHOOL SHARED DECISION MAKING SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLANSMission Statement:
The mission of the Williamsville South SDM Team is to work toward providing a safe and supportive learning environment, which fosters an increase in student achievement, mutual respect, responsibility, critical thinking and healthy lifestyles. ALL students will be offered the opportunity to become decision-makers, life-long learners and dependable, productive citizens.
- I will focus my energy towards our students as a number one priority.
- I will honor my commitment to the SDM process with an attitude of trust building and collegiality in dealing with others.
- I will maintain a positive and proactive focus during the SDM process.
- I will be an active listener.
- I will respect each member’s role.
Communication about the meeting to stakeholder groups: Minutes in bi-weekly faculty and staff publication, student sharing at Student Congress meetings, articles in school newsletter and posted in main hall of WSHS
The SDM Team Assessment form as provided by the district will be utilized to reflect on our team’s functioning, progress and/or success.
- 2017-2018 School Improvement Plan
- 2017-2018 SDM Goals
- 2016-2017 School Improvement Plan
- 2016-2017 SDM Goals
- 2015-2016 School Improvement Plan
- 2014-2015 School Improvement Plan
- 2013-2014 School Improvement Plan
- 2012-2013 School Improvement Plan
- 2011-2012 School Improvement Plan
- 2010-2011 School Improvement Plan
- 2009-2010 School Improvement Plan