The Role of The Board of Education
1000 - Bylaws
1336 DUTIES OF THE EXTRACLASSROOM ACTIVITY FUND TREASURER
The Extraclassroom Activity Fund Treasurer is appointed by the Board of Education and is responsible for the supervision of the extraclassroom activity fund.
The Treasurer's duties include the following:
- Countersigns all checks disbursing funds from the Extraclassroom Activity Account;
- Provides general supervision to ensure that all receipts are deposited and that disbursements are made by check only;
- Maintains records of all receipts and expenditures;
- Submits records and reports to the Board as required;
- Assumes other duties customary to the position.
« BACK | BACK TO POLICY SERIES