5000 - Non-Instructional/Business Operations
5320 EXPENDITURES OF SCHOOL DISTRICT FUNDS
The Board of Education authorizes the Purchasing Agent to expend school funds as appropriated by approved operational and capital budgets, and by the adoption of special resolutions. He/she will make expenditures in accordance with applicable law and in a manner that will achieve the maximum benefit from each dollar expended.
The Claims Auditors shall perform an audit of claims and attest to the existence of evidence of indebtedness to support the claim. The audit method shall be approved by the District's Internal and External Auditors.
Complete records of all expenditures shall be maintained for future analysis and reporting within the time frame required by the Records Disposition Law or regulation.
Arts and Cultural Affairs Law Section 57.19
Education Law Sections 1720 and 2523
8 New York Code of Rules and Regulations (NYCRR) Section 185
Refer also to Policies
- #5321 -- Use of the District Purchase Card
- #5322 -- Use of District Cell Phones and Pagers
- #5323 -- Reimbursement for Meals/Refreshments
- #6161 -- Conference/Travel Expense Reimbursement
- » 5321 - USE OF THE DISTRICT PURCHASE CARD
- » 5322 - USE OF DISTRICT CELL PHONES AND PAGERS
- » 5323 - REIMBURSEMENT FOR MEALS/REFRESHMENTS
- » 5324 - EMPLOYEE USAGE OF DISTRICT VEHICLES
- » 6161 - CONFERENCE/TRAVEL EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT