6000 - Personnel
The legal status for negotiations is the Public Employees' Fair Employment Law (Taylor Law), Civil Service Law Article 14.
Organizations recognized for the purposes of collective bargaining include:
- WTA - Williamsville Teachers' Association;
- WAA - Williamsville Administrators' Association.
- WCA - Williamsville Coordinators' Association
- WSCTA - Williamsville Supervisors' and Computer Technicians' Association
- CSEA - Williamsville Unit of Civil Service Employees' Association Transportation Unit;
- CSEA - Williamsville Unit of Civil Service Employees' Association Custodial Unit;
- WAERP - Williamsville Association of Education Related Personnel;
- CST - Williamsville Unit of Computer Support Technicians.