About the District
As the largest suburban school district in Western New York, Williamsville CSD encompasses 40 square miles including portions of the towns of Amherst, Clarence and Cheektowaga. The school district received its Certificate of Admission on February 9, 1893.
- Superintendent of Schools: Scott G. Martzloff, Ed.D
- District Office: 105 Casey Rd., East Amherst, NY 14051-5000
- Telephone: 716-626-8000
- Fax: 716-626-8089
- 2016-17 enrollment: 9,972 K-12 students in 13 schools.
- Williamsville high schools offer 20 different Advanced Placement course opportunities, allowing motivated students to do college level work while still in high school.
- Williamsville is consistently ranked as one of the top school districts in Western New York by independent sources that evaluate student performance data annually.
- Board of Education has nine members elected at-large to three-year terms; unpaid position
- 2016-17 Budget: $183 million