New York State Power Authority Project (NYPA)
October 24, 2014 - The District partnered with NYPA to complete $6.6 million dollars in energy savings capital construction work in our school buildings. Highlights of this project include:
- Installation of 72KW solar panel energy generation system at Casey Middle School.
- Various heating system upgrades that improved the efficiency of our current heating systems.
- New boiler systems (heating) at South High and Country Parkway.
- Lighting modifications in major school building areas (auditoriums, gyms) that save energy.
For more information on the Williamsville-NYPA Partnership, download the tri-fold brochure at the link below.
- Power to Schools Program (PDF -733 KB)