Connect with Us
Williamsville Central School District offers an e-alert system that allows parents, students, faculty, staff, and community members to receive emails and/or text messages about school related emergencies, school closings, or other important announcements. In the event we need to communicate rapidly, the system allows us to send information to all subscribers in a timely manner.
The e-alert system is an opt-in service. You must subscribe to the service to receive e-alerts concerning school closings or emergencies at your child's school. All parents are encouraged to register online for this service.
Because the district is using a subscriber-based system, you will be given an option to unsubscribe whenever a message is received, whether it be via email or text message.
Register for e-Alerts
*Due to email provider spam filters, we have found that text messaging is the most effective way to communicate using this system. Service provider rates for text messaging may apply.
Social Media Directory
WITS Parent Portal
- The WITS Parent Portal offers secure access for parents and guardians to monitor their student's progress and communicate with their teachers
- Progress Reports and Report Cards are available for all grade levels
- Parents of students in grades 5-12 can view cumulative grades, assessments, and assignment scores
- Attendance information is available for all grade levels
- Transportation route information
- With the creation of one account, you will access all of your children's information across the school district
Login to WITS account