Common Core Algebra 1
The content standards associated with Common Core Algebra 1 are based on the New York State Common Core (CC) Learning Standards for Mathematics and the PARCC Model Content Framework for Algebra 1. The content standards define what students should understand and be able to do at the high school level; the Model Content Framework describes which content is included and emphasized within the Algebra 1 course, specifically.
For high school mathematics, the standards are organized at three levels: conceptual categories, domains, and clusters.
CC Algebra 1 is organized within four conceptual categories:
- Number & Quantity,
- Functions, and
- Statistics & Probability.
Common Core Algebra 1 Resources
- Introduction to CC Algebra 1 (video)
- Review for the CC Algebra 1 Regents Exam (Full Episode, 56:46)
- CC Algebra 1 Test Structure (video)
- Functions (video)
- Linear Equations (video)
- Polynomials (video)
- Quadratic Functions (video)
- System of Equations (video)
- Graphing Calculator (video)