Corporate School Support Programs
There are a number of corporations that are happy to donate some of their profits to local schools... they just require a simple step or two. Read on to find out how you can direct dollars to Dodge!
TOPS Friendly Markets
Parents and other school supporters may enroll now for the 2013-14 school year. Enrollment in this program requires this step annually. Simply go to TopsMarket.com/education and follow the enrollment steps. Customers may begin to accrue funds for our school beginning August 11, 2013.
For those who have a TARGET charge, the next step is to let the store know your child's school is Dodge elementary. A percentage of each purchase using that card is eventually returned to Dodge.
Box Tops for Education
Please continue to cut out those little Box Tops on General Mills/ Ziploc/ Pillsbury and other commonly used products. Send them to school in a small baggie or envelope marked BOXTOPS. Your child's teacher will be sure they make it to the office! Box Tops coupons are collected and redeemed for cash for our school.
We currently do not have a coordinator for this project. To learn what a Box Tops school coordinator does, check out the following link http://www.boxtops4education.com/all-about-boxtops/about-coordinators.
If this task that can be accomplished at home sounds like something you might volunteer to do, please call Mrs. Fritzinger directly (626-9820).
- Boxtops Program Overview (PDF -3.49 MB)
- Learn more about the program here!
- Box Tops Summer Collection Sheet (PDF -303 KB) Have your child help organize the Box Tops on this fun page...more fun than putting them in an envelope!.
- See it! Clip it! collection sheet (PDF -349 KB) A collection sheet to post on the refrigerator. it will remind you to clip it when you see it!
- You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.