TOPS for Education
Many organizations with 50 to 100 supporting families earn between $1,000 and $3,000 annually-and there’s no limit to the number of families that can support your group.
Our previous participation in “TOPS in Education” means Dodge Elementary School is automatically enrolled in the new program. In the past 1% of purchases was given to the school of choice. With this new program, it is up to 5% on a regular basis. However, *to kick the new school year off right, TOPS Markets will DOUBLE the contributions for September and October so Dodge Elementary School can earn up to 10% on TOPS brand items during this Back To School season!
Here’s How it Works:
- Families register their TOPS BonusPlus card online at TopsMarkets.com/Education
- Purchase participating TOPS brand items: TopCare® or FullCircle™ products.
- Use the TOPS BonusPlus card at checkout and earn up to 5% on these qualifying purchases
- Program began Sep. 1, 2014
- Dodge is already enrolled and active
- No cost to participate
- Earn up to 5% of Monthly Purchases between Sep 1, 2014 and May 31, 2015!
- Double Give Back Days! *
Since 1999, eScrip has helped schools generate over $400 million in contributions by partnering with great companies like TOPS Friendly Markets. eScrip is proven to be a fantastic resource for fundraising where participating merchants contribute a percentage of your grocery purchases to the school of your choice.
For complete program details, visit TopsMarkets.com/Education