Williamsville East High School Bulletin
"A great flame follows a little spark" - Dante
ALL STUDENTS/GENERAL INFORMATION:
IMPORTANT GOOGLE DRIVE INFO FOR GRADUATING SENIORS
Click HERE for some extremely important information regarding any saved google docs.
SUMMER READING LISTS
- Incoming 9th Graders
- Grades 10 - 12
- AP Literature Summer Reading Assignment
- AP Language Summer Reading Assignment (Mr. Huber)
- AP Language Summer Reading Assignment (Mrs. Lanzone, Mrs. Ehmann, Mrs. Schoeppich)
JUNE EXAM SCHEDULE
Click HERE for the June Exam Schedule.
AP SUMMER ASSIGNMENTS
- Attention students enrolled in AP Chemistry next year - please see Mrs. Bernard in Room 220 to pick up your summer assignment.
- Attention all students taking AP Government next year: please go to the Social Studies Office to pick up your summer assignments. See Dr. Redmond or Mr. Horton before the summer break.
SUMMER SCHOOL INFORMATION
June 27, 28, 29 - Walk-in Registration at North HS, 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
July 5 - First Day of Instruction
July 19 - Regents retake forms due to Summer School Office
July 24 - First marking period ends
July 25 - Tutorial classes begin
August 14 & 15 - Local exam days/Last day of instruction
August 16 & 17 - Regents Examinations
Call 626-8411 with any questions.
SUMMER SCHOOL ATTENDANCE INFORMATION
Click HERE for important information regarding summer school attendance.
COURSE CATALOG 2018-2019
Click HERE for the course catalog.
Lockers have been assigned!! Your locker number and combination can be viewed on your WITS profile page. You will need to secure your locker on Tuesday...this is your responsibility and we encourage you to use it! Avoid carrying your backpack and USE your locker.
|2nd Floor Lockers:||Locker #|
|ORANGE||2001 - 2127|
|BLUE||2128 - 2223|
|GREEN||2224 - 2354|
|RED||2355 - 2463|
|3rd Floor Lockers:||Locker #|
|ORANGE||3001 - 3144|
|BLUE||3145 - 3285|
|GREEN||3286 - 3503|
|RED||3504 - 3637|
SHARED DECISION MAKING
The Shared Decision Making Mission Statement: To support the academic environment and set achievable/measurable character goals for the 2017-2018 school year and beyond. Click HERE to read more about the goals and who the members of the team are.
To read the 2017-2018 East High School Improvement Plan Through SDM, click HERE.
Click HERE to view the 2017-2018 Administrative Talks.
STUDENT PARENT HANDBOOK
Click HERE for the 2017/2018 Williamsville East Student Parent Handbook
Please review the School Dress Code on page 14 of the Student Parent Handbook.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Click HERE for the Code of Conduct adopted by the Board of Education.
TOPS IN EDUCATION
TOPS Friendly Markets is committed to helping the community. Schools are a big part of those communities. The TOPS in Education program makes it easier to get additional money for school improvements and programs.
Here's how it works:
1. Register your TOPS Bonus Plus.
2. Select your school(s) of choice (grades K-12) from the list of schools that have registered (you may select up to three schools.)
3. Purchase participating TOPS brand, Full Circle, TopCare, Tippy Toes, Valu Time and Best Yet products with your TOPS Bonus Plus throughout the 2016-2017 TOPS in Education program year.
4. TOPS contributes up to 5% of your purchase to the school(s) you have chosen. The more you shop, the higher percentage TOPS donates.
5. Click HERE to enroll or to re-enroll.
Dignity for All Students Act took effect as law July 1, 2012. The Act prohibits harassment & discrimination of students by peers & by school personnel. It covers all public & secondary aged students & applies to behaviors on school property, in school buildings, on a school bus, as well as school-sponsored events or activities. Districts will be responsible for identifying at least 1 employee at every school to serve as the DASA coordinator. This individual must be trained thoroughly to "handle human relations" in the protected areas. All schools in the District have named 2 coordinators. Please contact either one of them should you have any concerns or wish to report an incident at East.
Dignity Act Coordinators (DAC) in our building are:
Ms. Gentile and Mrs. DeSantis.
- Click HERE for a complete list of student clubs here at East.
- GRADUATING SENIORS! It's time to save your digital files. Any files that are saved within your Williamsville accounts will NOT be available to you after graduation. You will need to download them to your own device if needed.
Here are your options:
- Download files to the hard drive of your own personal device at home
- Download files to a flash drive at school or home
- It is always a good idea to backup all files by uploading them to the cloud
Remember - your documents may be helpful when applying for internships or jobs. Click HERE for detailed information.
- There is a Suggestion Box, next to the Student Council bulletin board by the green stairwell. Feel free to drop Student Council a note with any appropriate feedback/suggestions that you want the council to know about.
GUIDANCE OFFICE NEWS:
- Click HERE for the 2018-2019 Course Catalog.
- Check Community Service Opportunities on the Guidance Tab for more information.
- Check the Guidance News Page on your Guidance Tab for more information from the Counseling Office.
- SPORT SCHEDULE: Click here for updated information (updates every 5 minutes!