Build, draw, create, imagine, think!
After the class activity or lesson is done and it's time to check out books, students can choose from a variety of different Maker Space stations:
- Art : This station has paper, coloring books, gel pens, markers, pencils, crayons, and rulers.
- Story Blocks : Wooden and magnetic building blocks of different shapes, colors, and patterns.
- Legos : Assorted traditional Legos and Minecraft, with a special shelf to display creations!
- K'Nex : Fun kits with gears, pulleys, and all kinds of bits and pieces to build your own objects.
- Bamboozles : Brain-teaser puzzles made from wood or bamboo - super challenging!
- Ozobots : Practice coding sequences by drawing a route for a little Ozobot to follow.
- Snap Circuits : Learn to build a circuitboard by following step-by-step projects and ideas!
WOW! We have some great hands-on activities in the Library!