Free eBooks Here! (Overdrive)
|Don't forget that the Buffalo and Erie County Public Library system also has Overdrive. Use your library card number to log in. Click on the "Downloads 2 Go" link below to access this catalog.||Did you know that New York State residents can also get a library card for the New York City Public Library system? Apply for your FREE card at:
Click below to access the New York City Public Library's ebook catalog
- How to Download Onto Kindles (docx file - 16 KB)
Want to download titles from Overdrive onto your Kindle? Read this to find out how!
- Download to your Nook Simple Touch (docx file - 16 KB)
Do you want to know how to download books from Overdrive onto your Nook? Read this to find out how!
- Download Ebooks Onto Your Nook Color or Tablet (docx file - 19 KB)
- How to Download With the Overdrive Media Console App (docx file - 18 KB)
- Download Ebooks Onto Your iPad (docx file - 18 KB)
- Download Ebooks Onto Your iPhone or iTouch (docx file - 18 KB)
- You need the Microsoft Word program, a free Microsoft Word viewer, or a program that can import Word files in order to view this file. To learn more about the free Microsoft Word Viewer, visit the the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack.