Math Facts Practice
- Play Kids Games Math Fact Practice In this website you can practice your math facts. You may choose the 1 operation that you need the most practice with or create any combination up to all 4 operations. I like the display at the end. You can try to beat your own score, compete against a friend, or see what operation you are the fastest at. Have fun!
- Save the Math Apples In this website you need to help the monkey cross the lake and save his apples from the alligators. It is a fun way to practice your math facts. You may choose any operation and there are 3 levels (easy, medium, or hard). I hope you have fun!
- Space Shuttle Launch This is another great website to practice your math facts. You may choose the operation or select a random combination of all 4 and there are three levels (easy, medium, or hard). When you answer the problem correctly, your space shuttle will launch.
- Robot Calculator In this website you can help the robot solve the math problems. You need to click on the calculator to answer the problem. You choose the operation or a random combination of all 4. There are three levels (easy, medium, and hard). Have fun!
- Balloon Pop Math In this game you need to pop the balloons with a pin in ascending order. Each balloon has an addition problem on it. You need to add all on the screen quickly in your head in order to decide which balloon to pop first. It starts out easy and progressively gets harder. It is fun and challenging. Try to beat your score or a friends.
- Multiplication Millionaire Rags to Riches In this Multiplication Millionaire quiz you will answer multiple choice questions about multiplying numbers with zeros in them. This game will help you practice multiplication. Try to answer all the questions in your head.
- Multiplication MATH-O This is a fun way to practice your multiplication facts. You will be given a board (similar to a BINGO board) with numbers in each square. At the bottom it will give you a multiplication fact. You need to click on the square with the correct answer. Keep answering problems until you find five in a row. It will tell you how many seconds it took you to find five in a row. Try to beat your high score.
- Addition MATH-O This is a fun way to practice your addition facts. You will be given a board (similar to a BINGO board) with numbers in each square. At the bottom it will give you an addition fact. You need to click on the square with the correct answer. Keep answering problems until you find five in a row. It will tell you how many seconds it took you to find five in a row. Try to beat your high score.
- Math Magician In this website you can practice your math facts. First you choose your operation. Then you pick the number you would like your facts to go up to. Then you will be given 60 seconds to answer 20 questions. Try to beat your score. It won't show what questions you made a mistake on. It will just give you the number. If you answer all twenty questions, you are a math magician!
- Math Playground-Memorizing Facts This is a video that teaches you ways to memorize your math facts. I hope you have time to check it out, I really enjoyed it!
- Multiplication Poems These short, simple multiplication poems will help you learn your multiplication facts.
- Spacey Math First it will ask you to sign in. Just type your name. Then you chose what operation to practice. When you answer the math fact question correctly in the alloted time, you will earn a bullet to shoot the UFO. If you are not fast enough or you answer incorrectly, dust will come out and the UFO will come closer.
- That's a Fact! First you can choose what operation you would like to practice. Then how high you would like the facts to go up to. Remember you are responsible for memorizing up to 12s. Then you can choose how many minutes to play for, and which way you would like the flash cards to face. You type the answers in using the numbers on the bottom. At the end, it tells you how many you had correct.