Mrs. Suzanne VanSice
- Elected 2016; term expires 2019
- Lianna, North High
- Logan, Casey Middle
- Special Education Teacher, Lockport City Schools (present)
- Elementary Teacher, St. John the Baptist School
- Special Education (inclusion) Teacher, Manor Intermediate (Texas)
- Girls Swimming & Diving Coach, Lockport High School
- UBAM Learn to Swim Director
- Bachelor's degree, Elementary Education, SUNY Buffalo
- Master's degree, Special Education, SUNY Buffalo
- Master's degree, School District Administration, Niagara University
Other Boards Served On
- Currently, Department Chairperson for Special Education Dept., Lockport High School
- Previously, Executive Board of Clarence Swimming Club
- Previously, Dodge Elementary PTA Executive Board
- Being involved in all aspects of education to gain further knowledge and provide support and guidance to others (i.e. PTA involvement, community activities, my own district teams/programs).
Short Quote or Philosophy
"The success of a school system depends on an effective working relationship between the School Board and the Superintendent."
I will act as part of an educational team with mutual respect; assure the opportunity for quality education; and make the well-being of students my top priority.