Compensation & Related Benefits
6000 - Personnel
6530 EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)
In collaboration with District collective bargaining units, the Board of Education will provide an Employee Assistance Program (EAP). The major purpose of the program is to assist employees in obtaining help to resolve personal problems in an effective and confidential manner. Staff members will be informed of such services and shall be encouraged to seek such help either voluntarily or in lieu of disciplinary action.
A joint committee made up of employee bargaining organizations' representatives and the Superintendent's designee shall oversee the operation of the program.
The Board of Education will support the organization and conduct of programs and activities aimed at maintaining and improving the general health and welfare of members of the staff.
- Refer also to Policies #3410 -- Code of Conduct on School Property
- #6150 -- Alcohol, Drugs and Other Substances (School Personnel)
- #6151 -- Drug-Free Workplace
- » 3410 - CODE OF CONDUCT ON SCHOOL PROPERTY
- » 6150 - ALCOHOL, DRUGS AND OTHER SUBSTANCES (SCHOOL PERSONNEL)
- » 6151 - DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE