Mission & Beliefs
The mission of the Williamsville Central School District, a community characterized by diversity, high expectations and support for learning, is to empower all students
- To develop their unique potential and character,
- To assume responsibilities of citizenship and leadership and
- To thrive in a challenging and rapidly changing global community
We believe that:
- Our highest priority is our students.
- Each person has intrinsic value.
- Communities and schools are interdependent and are only successful in an ongoing, mutually responsible partnership.
- The opportunity for learning is everywhere.
- Learning how to learn is as important as what is learned.
- Everyone can learn.
- Everyone can experience success.
- Continuous improvement of existing skills and acquisition of new skills are essential for success in a rapidly changing world.
- Positive self-esteem enhances learning.
- People who think critically and creatively will make better decisions throughout life.
- Excellence in our program requires continual evaluation.
- Optimism is essential.
- Everyone needs a global perspective to thrive in a world of diversity.
- Parent and family involvement is essential to successful learning.
- People achieve when effort and perseverance toward excellence are encouraged, supported, and celebrated.