NEW PROCESS FOR SPORTS!!!!
ELECTRONIC SPORTS SIGN-UP AND VERIFICATION VIA PARENT WITS ACCOUNT
effective March 2020
- PARENTS log in to your WITS account
- Go to the “athletics” tab
- Go to “sports sign-up”
- Go to “+ Add”: complete the sports sign-up information for your athlete i.e. athletic agreement, emergency contact information, health history review, etc.
- Follow the directions for next steps and/or completion of missing information specific to your child as indicated in WITS, click “submit”.
Please note: only parents may complete the sports sign-up for their athlete through their parent WITS account. Students may not do so and do not have access via WITS. We are transitioning to an electronic sports sign-up process for all student athletes; paper verification will no longer be an option after the spring. If you do not have a WITS account as a parent, please call 626-8058 to set up an account.
WE Athletic Schedules by Team:
If you would like to view Athletic Schedules by Team you can do so by clicking HERE.
You can register to receive cancellations and changes for your team.
ORDER WE VARSITY JACKETS
What Do I need?Varsity Letter, any patchs, & $100 deposit checkpayable to: Broadway Knitting
Cost of Jacket:Based on how many sports you have on the jacket.( aprox. $235- $275)
If you would like to order a Varsity Jacket Contact:
New Broadway Knitting Mills, 1333 Strad Ave. NT
716-692-4421 ask for Russ.
TURF RULES/Athletic Complex Rules
- NO CHEWING GUM OR CANDY OF ANY KIND
- NO SUNFLOWER SEEDS OR SIMILAR ITEMS
- NO METAL SPIKES
- NO SPORT DRINKS CONTAINING COLORED DYES
- NO SODAS OR OTHER SUGAR BASED DRINKS
- NO FOOD
- NO DOGS on School Grounds
- NO CHAIRS PERMITTED ON THE TURF
- NO ANCHORED ITEMS, INCLUDING POP-UP GOALS, TENTS OR FREE STANDING COVERS UNLESS ANCHORED BY SANDBAGS
- PLASTIC WATER BOTTLES MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE TURF SURFACE
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us maintain our turf facilities.
**Based on school district policy, admission to athletic events (i.e. Varsity Football and
Boys JV & Varsity Basketball) will be $3 for adults and $1 for students/children**