Subject & Predicate
- Simple Subject and Predicate Rags to Riches Rags to Riches: Answer questions in a quest for fame and fortune. This Rags to Riches quiz is about independent simple subjects and predicates. Follow the directions and remember-the subject is who or what the sentence is about and the predicate is the verb in the sentence. Have fun and good luck!! I hope you become a millionaire.
- Subject and Predicate Quiz This is a multiple choice quiz. Read the sentences given. Then tell whether the colored part of the sentence is the subject, predicate, or neither. When you finish, click on the check my answers button at the bottom. It will tell you how many correct out of ten. If you miss any, you may take the quiz over. It will keep track of how many tries and the number of minutes it took.
- Subject - Predicate Rap on U-Tube This is a fun song that will help you remember what a subject and a predicate are. Let the kids at Good Elementary rap to you. :o)
- I Don't Want to Hear a Fragment U-Tube Song This song explains what a subject and a predicate is. It also states that you must have both to be a complete sentence. Do not write fragments!
- School House Rock Video on U-Tube This video from School House Rock staring Mr. Morton explains what a subject and predicate are and gives examples.