Williamsville South High School - Athletic Walk of Fame
All former students, coaches, employees and individuals who have achieved an outstanding degree of excellence through participation in the Williamsville South High School Athletic Program. In addition to their achievements or contributions, the recipients must exemplify the characteristics of integrity and sportsmanship to the highest degree..
Nominees may be recognized in the following categories:
- Athletic excellence achieved while attending Williamsville South High School
- Continued athletic excellence at the collegiate, national, amateur or professional levels
- Further contributions made in the areas of coaching or athletic leadership and in support of Williamsville South Athletics.
Students must be a high school graduate of at least 7 years.
Coaches and/or employees must have coached or been employed by the district for a minimum of 10 years. Coaches and/or employees must be at least 4 years removed from the position they are being nominated for.
All nominations will be reviewed by a selection committee consisting of:
- Building Athletic Director
- Building Principal or Assistant Principal
- District Athletic Director
- Current Williamsville South Coaches (2)
To be selected for induction, a nominee must receive a unanimous vote of the selection committee. All nominations must be received by April 15th. Final selections will be made in June 1st. The induction ceremony will take place prior to a home football game the following fall. The inductees will be recognized at halftime. Inductees will receive a plaque and a permanent engraved brick will be placed in the ring of honor at the entrance to the sports stadium.
Download Athletic Walk of Fame Nomination Form here